Who is Energy Refuge?
Energy Refuge is promoting alternative energy and environmental markets. Their service started in May 2006 and has been steadily and significantly growing until the present time.
Their team is composed of dedicated bloggers who passionately working on current alternative energy trends including news concerning the environment. Energy refuge’s goal is to protect and preserve the Earth by using alternative energy instead of other sources of energy that contribute to greenhouse gas emissions and other harmful impacts.
By making articles about alternative energy and other articles concerning environmental care, they believe that it can encourage more people to embrace these good environmental practices and apply it to their daily lives to preserve the Earth and humankind. They are aiming for a strong and loyal base and a team of readers to support their campaign and to spread their pieces of writing. As their tagline says “Chime in and let your voice be heard”. Everyone is responsible for taking care of and preserving our planet for it is where we’re living.
Aside from alternative energy articles and environmental news, Energy Refuge is also sharing energy-saving tips. One of the reasons why they focus on alternative energy topics is because they find it as a good means of fueling the economy and for meeting the energy demands of society, instead of relying on fossil fuels, oil and coal which have negative impacts not only on the environment but also on the health of people. Also, the oil crisis is happening all over the globe, that’s why people are starting to look at different alternative energy such as wind, solar, nuclear, biodiesel energies, etc.
Energy Refuge Topics Overview
Since oil is limited and it is not enough to cover all the energy consumption of mankind across the world. Being “green” is becoming more well known not just by environmentalists or nature lovers but it is now for everyone. Everyone is seeking and embracing this green movement towards saving the Earth. Alternative energies are starting to become the means of power supply and becoming more prominent nowadays.
One of these is Solar energy which is the most common energy source being used widely, for different purposes. Wind energy is also being used to generate electricity, mostly all over the world, there are wind farms being built. Including nuclear energy and hydro energy are also part of this alternative energy.
People are now starting to see that our planet is slowly being destroyed by a lot of pollutions, greenhouse gas emissions and even people’s lack of responsibility and care. Along with this, Energy Refuge is existing to give understanding about alternatives in energy, and environmental responsibility through articles, news, commentaries and blogs.
- Solar – Solar energy is an abundant energy from the radiant light and heat of the Sun that is being harnessed using different solar technologies such as solar photovoltaics, solar heating, solar thermal energy, etc., and used in different purposes, mostly to generate electricity.
- Hybrid – this energy usually consists of two or more renewable energy sources used together to provide more power system efficiency as well as greater balance in energy supply.
- Ethanol – it is an alcohol type that is being used as an alternative energy, mainly as a biofuel additive for gasoline to fuel cars or other vehicles, it is the same type of alcohol found in alcoholic beverages.
- Fuel – it can be coal, gas, or oil that is being burned to produce heat energy to be used in different works.
- Oil – It is the most important fuel in the world and considered as underpins of our high standard of living. Oil is being formed deep underground from the decomposition of organisms.
- Wind – A wind energy (or wind power) defines the process by which wind is being used to generate electricity
- Gas – one of the fundamental states of matter and natural gas is being used to generate electricity in different ways.
- Energy – Energy can be derived from a variety of sources like wind, solar, water etc.
Energy Refuge Articles
Solar Energy Articles
Wind Energy Articles
Related articles about ...