If you’re interested in starting a solar installation company, you’ve just found a gold mine.
I’ve been editing HeatSpring Magazine while helping a friend start a solar business. I’ve found myself constantly answering the same questions, what do I need to go to start a solar company. So, with help from HeatSpring instructors and based on my own experience, I created this handy guide.
There’s a complete reading list below for anyone who’s really interested in the solar industry. If you’ve like to see or download the guide, you can find it here “Learn how to Start a Solar Company with the Solar Startup Guide”
Reading Guide for a New Solar Company
- How to Build a Renewable Energy Division in an Existing Construction Company
- Create a Workshop and Have Customers Come to You
- Designing a Sellable Solar Company
- How to Create a Sales Presentation for a Homeowner Workshop
- 5 key Items to Writing a Solid Solar Sales Proposal
- How to Overcome the Top 5 Objections when Selling Solar
- 3 Things You May Not Know About Solar PV Sales
- Top 5 Ways to Spot a Bad Solar Roof
- Solar Financing Options and the Benefits of Each
- What is an SREC?
- HS TV Ep 3. The Development of the US SREC Market
- The 4 Ownership Structures Used to Finance Solar Projects
- Beginners Guide to Financing Solar Projects
- 5 Basics Elements You Need to Know to Finance a Solar Project
- How to Create a Solar PPA
Design and Installation
- How to Use Lean Startup Methods to Increase Renewable Energy Profits
- The Solar Interconnection Process 101
- 9 Things You Must Know to Become a Solar Designer
- What Licenses Do You Need to Install Solar
- 90 Second Solar PV Training
The Editorial Team at SolarFeeds is made up of knowledgeable solar industry insiders and experts who have a passion to share valuable, helpful and educational information. Aiming at becoming the best place to learn solar, the publication partners with industry thought leaders, journalists and influencers. If you want to publish your articles on SolarFeeds Magazine, click here.