SolarFeeds is open for Guest Posts!
Please read the instructions and requirements below before submitting a guest post pitch or an article writing sample. Be sure to check the articles on SolarFeeds first before proposing a topic to avoid overlapping!
WHY WRITE SOLAR POWER, CLEANTECH, SOLAR INSTALLATION, TOPICS FOR US?
Are you looking for blogs to publish your articles on Solar Power, Cleantech, Solar Installation, Renewable Energy Topics? Take a look at SolarFeeds!
- We offer FREE guest posting
- The article will be posted in the active category
- High Domain Authority (a Moz metric): Your guest post would not only high-quality backlinks but also much easier to rank well on Google
- Rising traffic: 30-50% average monthly growth
- We can give max. 2 Backlinks for FREE
- Article + Do-follow links will stay online for at least 3 years
- We give a proper and attractive author’s bio which looks better for your brand (See the example below).
WHAT TOPICS DO WE WANT YOU TO WRITE FOR US?
The topics should be in the niche of Solar Power, Cleantech and Solar Installation. They also should be industry-facing topics.
Sample topics are:
- How Solar Energy Companies Can Use Content Marketing
- Creating an Effective Solar Email Marketing Schedule for Solar Companies
- Where Can I Get Solid Backlinks for my Solar Energy Website?
- Here’s why Solar Companies Need a Social Media Marketing Strategy
- How to Generate More Leads for my Residential Solar Business?
Please be sure to pitch a topic or send an article that’s not yet written in our site and on other sites. We want an exclusive article writing sample submission ONLY to SolarFeeds.
Guest post requirements: Epic Post
We always say: “We’re not for everyone. ” This applies to our guest posting guideline as well. If you’re here only for our juicy backlinks, we’re not a good fit.
Currently, we’re laser focusing on evergreen content, which means we’re ONLY looking for “Epic posts”. For example, you’re a commercial solar project financing expert and when people Google “commercial solar project financing”, you want your article to rank at NO.1, let’s talk!
Yes, we will make it happen: your article about “Solar + [your expertize]” will rank at first page of Google if you follow our guideline.
SolarFeeds’s Guest Posting Guideline
- You want to rank your article at top 5 of the 1st page of SERP, not just to get backlinks;
- You want to provide valuable insights for solar professionals to benefit the whole industry, not just to promote your business.
- Minimal word count: 1700 or more words/article. Insane, huh? Are you scared?
- Type of Content: In-depth articles;
- Target audience: Our readers are solar professionals and solar industry insider (not consumers).
- Purpose of the Content: To educate solar professionals and provide in-depth answers, best practices, market analysis, etc.
NOTE: You’re NOT writing an advertorial, seriously!
We will ask for a revision when it’s not aligned with our purpose. Also, keep in mind that you’re trying to provide an easy-to-understand answer to the audience.
- Target Audience: Solar Power professionals
- Style/Tone: Conversational, as if talking to the reader 1-on-1
- Original and Exclusive: Article has not been published on another site or in Beauty Design
HOW TO SUBMIT TO YOUR CONTENT?
Option 1: propose your topics to operations[at]SolarFeeds.com
- Please submit your application or suggested articles first to: operations[at]SolarFeeds.com
- Label “Guest Posting: Write for Us” as your subject.
Option 2: use this form
submit your request via this form.
As our traffic soaring, we receive a lot of requests, so be sure to follow all the instructions and requirements above for your guest post pitches and article writing samples to be considered.
We will reply to you as soon as possible!