StorEdge 7.6 KW 1Ø Grid Tied Inverter V2 highlights:
- Firefighter safety
- LG Chem RESU battery
- UL1741 certified
- Ground & ARC fault protection
- Easy installation
- 12 year warranty
StorEdge 7.6 KW with 1Ø Grid Tied Inverter V2 is a single inverter for PV, grid-tied, battery storage, and even for back-up applications. It has DC coupling for solar and battery connection that causes its reliability. This inverter can offer you such capabilities like peak shaving, export control, maximized self-consumption, demand respond and time-of-use-shifting.
With its 5 kW back up power, it can automatically provides energy to backed-up loads for grid interruption. You can also use this with high voltage system.
This is compatible with SolarEdge power optimizers – inverter plus optimizer offers ground and arc fault protection. It can also create an automatic DC voltage limits and the battery will automatically shuts down when inverter is not attached to the grid.
StorEdge 7.6 KW 1Ø Grid Tied Inverter V2 specifications:
- 37.00 x 12.50 x 7.20 / 58.50lbs
- 1″ / 14-6 AWG coduit size
- 0.75-1″ / 14-6 AWG ac input
- 0.75″ / 14-8 AWG dc input (PV)
- 264 VAC max ac output voltage
- 60.5Hz max
- 5000 VA ac power output
- Surge: 7600 for 10 Sec VA max ac
- 240V: 21 Amps max current
- 120V: 25 Amps max current/phase
- 1 Amps gdfi
- <5 % thd
|Dimensions||7.2 × 12.5 × 37 in|