- A hybrid grid-tie inverter that has the capability to use energy storage to enhance self-consumption of solar energy.
- This system uses DC coupling for both the solar and the connection to the battery system for greater overall efficiency.
- The system features export control, time-of-use shifting, maximized self-consumption, and peak shaving capabilities.
- These features can use any of the loads in the house, including those on the main service panel.
- Backup power is also available with the addition of the Auto-transformer.
- Backup power capacity is 5 kW. Switchover upon a power outage can take up to 2 seconds.
- The StorEdge inverter is compatible with certified high voltage battery systems.
SolarEdge StorEdge Hybrid Inverters
|Manufacturer Part Number||SE3800A-USS20NHB2|
|Dimensions||37.0 × 12.5 × 7.2 in|