In the fight against the climate crisis, Willie Jiang believes that content marketing can push the energy revolution along at a faster pace. Having helped countless brands grow their organic traffic by 10X and became the CMO of SolarFeeds.com, he is sharing his insights with the solar energy industry. If you want to publish your articles on SolarFeeds Magazine, click here.
SolarEdge 3.8 KW, Single-Phase Grid Tied Inverter
- Brand: SolarEdge
SolarEdge 3.8 KW 1Ø Grid Tied Inverter AFCI HD Wave highlights:
- Record-breaking 99% efficiency
- NEMA 4X
- UL certified
- Built-in module-level monitoring
- Ethernet/Wireless connection
- Up to 155% oversizing allowed
- Standard 12 year warranty
- Extendable up to 25 year warranty
SolarEdge 3.8 KW 1Ø Grid Tied Inverter AFCI HD Wave is a single-phase inverters that won the prestigious 2016 Intersolar Award plus renowned Edison Award in 2018.
This has a novel power conversion technology that is under a distributed switching and powerful DSP processing. It can be also combined with a pure sine wave that connects to a major decrease in the magnetics and a serious amount of cooling elements. With its lightweight size, it makes the installation fast and easy – this can even be installed by one person. This inverter has a superior efficiency of 99% that makes the power production reliable.
Also, this single phase inverter already has a smart commissioning method. It can work directly through a smartphone with advanced SetApp mobile application.
SolarEdge 3.8 KW 1Ø Grid Tied Inverter AFCI HD Wave specifications:
- 5900 W max dc power (240v)
- 5100 max dc power (208v)
- 10.50 max input current (240v)
- 9.00 max input current (208v)
- 45 max input short circuit current
- -59.3 – 60 – 60.5 ac frequency
- <2.5 night time consumption
- < 25 noise
|Dimensions||6.8 × 14.6 × 17.7 in|