Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- The SnapNrack 200 Ground Mount system is a solar module installation system that is low profile and visually appealing.
- This innovative suite of racking products simplifies installation to save time and money.
- The SnapNrack ground rail and rail-to-pipe clamp create a multi-pole, fixed-tilt ground mount.
- The ground rail accepts all Series 100 module mounting clamps and the pipe clamp is designed for 1.5″ (1.9″ outside diameter) schedule 40 or 80 steel pipe substructures.
- It can be installed with tilt angles up to 45° and in locations that may see wind speeds up to 170 mph and snow loads up to 120 psf.
SnapNrack Ground Rail Set
|Manufacturer Part Number||015-09819|
|Description||Ground Rail Set, 162”, Silver (Box of 2)|
|Long Description||The rail is a lightweight aluminum extrusion that is easy to transport, handle, and install. The 162″ rail set can accommodate a single row of four standard 60-cell modules.|
|Material or Finish||Aluminum|
|Dimensions||165.0 × 4.0 × 4.0 in|