- Single adjustable socket tee
- The SnapNrack 200 Ground Mount system is a solar module installation system that is low profile and visually appealing.
- This innovative suite of racking products simplifies installation to save time and money.
- The SnapNrack ground rail and rail-to-pipe clamp create a multi-pole, fixed-tilt ground mount.
- The ground rail accepts all Series 100 module mounting clamps and the pipe clamp is designed for 1.5″ (1.9″ outside diameter) schedule 40 or 80 steel pipe substructures.
SnapNrack Ground Mount Structural Fittings
|Series||SnapNrack Series 200|
|Manufacturer Part Number||17-8|
|Description||Single Adjustable Socket Tee, Hollaender (17-8), 1 ½”, AL-MG|
|Long Description||Utilized in SnapNrack Series 200 Ground Mount racking system. Typically used to attach diagonal bracing to support posts.|
|Material or Finish||Aluminum|
|Dimensions||6.0 × 3.75 × 2.25 in|