Outback VFXR Series Inverter/Charger 2800W highlights:
- 120V sinewave output
- Superior efficiency at 93%
- High-quality battery charging
- 10 inverter in grid-tied
- Fast and quick installation
- Designed for flexibility
- Top A reliability
- Standard 5-year warranty
- Extendable to 10-year warranty
Outback VFXR Series Inverter/Charger 2800W offers additional protection for installations – by presenting an active cooling design, this comes with AC output that can reach up to 3.6 kilowatts. This is the newest technology from Outback Power that sets up for grid-tie installations – even for off-grid installation as well.
This can be combined with a MATE3 to plus OPTIC RE to track and manage system operation from any areas. This can be connected up to nine inverters in a three-phase system – 12V, 24V, or 48V. Several units can be stacked and transmitted with other Outback Power devices.
We give quality assurance, this comes with a standard 5-year warranty and can extend up to a 10-year warranty.
Outback VFXR Series Inverter/Charger 2800W specifications:
- 13 x 8.25 x 16.25 in.
- 4800 VA power (100ms)
- 4500 VA surge power (5sec)
- 3200 VA peak power (30min)
- 120 VAC ac output voltage
- 60Hz output freq
- <5% max harmonic distortion
- +2.5% output voltage regulation
- 60AAC max ac input current
- 10.5 to 17VDC dc input voltage
Outback Power VFXR2812A