Frequently Bought Together
The MATE3s system display and controller is the latest generation communication interface – providing control of every aspect of an OutBack Power System. It has permanent memory and includes OutBack Power’s best-in-class OPTICS Internet monitoring platform.
- Specifically Designed for UL 1741 SA compliance.
- Program and monitor your power system with an intuitive user interface and integrated configuration wizard.
- The ability to set unique multi-level user passwords makes it possible to secure critical system settings from unintended changes while still allowing open access to necessary functions.
- An easy-to-read backlit graphical LCD display, a user-set favourite key, and scroll-wheel operation allow easy adjustment of system setpoints.
- Expandable SD card memory allows you to increase data-logging capacity as well as upgrade units in the field.
- Built-in clock and calendar enable timer-based programming, permitting the user to set the system up to work with time-of-use utility rates, or set up a generator to only run at certain times of the day or week.
OutBack Power MATE Remote Monitors
|Manufacturer Part Number||MATE3s|
|Description||Designed for UL 1741 SA compliance|
|Dimensions||14.0 × 10.0 × 5.0 in|