- A front-terminal rack-mount battery made with pure lead grids increasing life in float and cycling use.
- This battery is built for backup power, AC coupled, and off-grid systems.
- It can sustain very high discharge rates for demanding backup systems.
- It has very low self-discharge for up to 18-month shelf life, and high charge and discharge ef¿ciency. The maximum charge rate is 200A.
- These 12 VDC batteries have M6 terminals with threaded inserts that take 6mm bolts, included.
- These are rated for 1,500 cycles at 50% depth of discharge. One series connection busbar is included with each battery.
OutBack EnergyCell PLR
|Manufacturer Part Number||200PLR|
|Description||OutBack EnergyCell 200PLR high rate battery|
|Long Description||OUTBACK, 200PL, AGM TPPL BATTERY, 12V, 196AH AT 20HR|
|Battery Type||Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM)|
|Dimensions||22.87 × 12.46 × 4.92 in|