- The Morningstar SureSine™ SI-300 pure-sine-wave inverter is designed to meet the needs of rural PV electrification requiring AC power.
- This inverter is also a good choice for small PV systems for telecom, remote cabins and weekend homes, as well as RV/caravans and boats.
- It handles a 200% surge to a maximum of 600 W.
- Uses epoxy encapsulation, conformal coating, stainless-steel hardware, and an anodized aluminum enclosure to protect against harsh tropical and marine environments.
- AC output connection does not have an AC receptacle and must be hardwired.
- These inverters are covered by a two-year warranty.
- Dimensions are 8.4″H x 6″W x 4.1″D. The 115 VAC inverter is UL listed for the U.S.A. and to CSA C22.2 No. 107.1-01 for Canada.
Morningstar SureSine 300 W Off-Grid Inverters
|Manufacturer Part Number||SI-300-115VUL|
|Long Description||Designed specifically to meet the needs of rural PV electrification requiring AC power including solar home systems, schools, community centers and health clinics. Good choice for small PV systems for telecom, remote cabins, weekend homes, RVs & boats.|
|Dimensions||11.5 × 8.75 × 7.0 in|