- Two Battery Charging. Solar charge current is shared between the two batteries based on a user-selectable priority. When one battery is fully charged, all of the charge current flows to the other battery.
- Provides Useful Information. The remote meter and LED display system status data and any system errors. Custom icons and backlighting make the meter easy to read and understand.
- Lower Cost. Two battery charging eliminates the added cost of two separate solar charging systems and the need for isolation between the batteries.
- Easy to Install. The controller is installed near the batteries using the clearly labelled large wire terminals. The remote meter may be mounted in the wall or on the wall using the included frame. It also includes the meter wiring with RJ-11 connector.
- Longer Battery Life. Four stage series PWM pulse charging and temperature compensation increases the useful life of the batteries.
Morningstar SunSaver Duo RV Charge Controller
|Manufacturer Part Number||SSD – 25RM|
|Dimensions||13.25 × 9.0 × 2.0 in|