Suresine Morningstar 300W Inverter highlights:
- CE Compliant
- ETL Listed
- Pure Sine Wave
- Toroidal transformer design
- Surge up to 200%
- No internal cooling fan
- Harsh tropical protection
Suresine Morningstar 300W Inverter is perfect for small off-grid systems like rural remote cabins, RVs, boats, and even for telecom. This is ideal for off-grid applications with small AC power requirements and usually utilized by any remote devices where AC power is necessary to add into 12 volt battery power.
Because of its first rate performance, features, and affordability – it is considered as the top-rated small inverter on the market. It is actually well-known in the telecommunication industry for its high efficiency, low radio frequency interference and reliable design.
This also manages surge that reaches up to 200% during load start-up with a maximum of 600 watts. Also, with its conformal coating, stainless steel hardware, epoxy encapsulation, and anodized aluminum enclosure, this can also be used for tropical regions.
Suresine Morningstar 300W Inverter specifications:
- 300W continuous power rating at 25c
- 600W peak power rating at 25c
- 10.0V – 15.5V DC input voltage
- 115V +/– 10% RMS ac output V
- 60 Hz +/– 0.1% ac output frequency
- <4% THD
- 11.8 V or 10.8 LVD warning threshold (buzzer)
- 4 mins LVD delay period
- — 2.5 to 35 mm2 / 14 to 2 AWG ac short circuit
|Dimensions||8.4 × 6.0 × 4.1 in|