- Long service life even in the most challenging environments.
- Completely maintenance-free.
- 10% more electrolyte than AGM technology for longer life and minimal dry out.
- Increased durability and deep cycle ability for heavy demand applications.
- Less than 2% per month self-discharge means little deterioration during transport and storage.
- Individual plate formation (IPF®) ensures consistent voltage and charging from cell to cell, battery to battery and between strings.
- Quality construction ensures consistent and reliable performance for long-term dependability.
- Specialized valve design manufactured and tested in-house to 100% reliability.
- Forged terminals and bushings assure no leakage.
MK Deka Gel
|Manufacturer Part Number||8GU1-DEKA|
|Long Description||Sealed maintenance-free construction, gel electrolyte, tank formed plates for full capacity and consistent quality. Ideal for deep-cycle or standby use.|
|Terminal Type||L Terminal|
|Dimensions||7.75 × 7.25 × 5.13 in|