- The MidNite BRAT is a PWM charge controller with either a 20 A charger and 10 A load control, or a 30 A charger without load control.
- Usable with 36-cell modules to charge 12 or 24 VDC battery banks, with three or four-stage charging.
- It has no relays, fans or external heat sink, and is in a clear polycarbonate NEMA 3R outdoor enclosure with 4 LED’s to display system status.
- The 10 A load control can be used as a low voltage disconnect or 16-position lighting control.
- The controller’s operating temperature range is -40 ºC to +60 ºC but the controller will automatically de-rate at temperatures above 25 ºC. Ambient temperature sensing for charge voltage compensation is internal to these models.
Midnite BRAT PWM Charge Controllers
|Series||BRAT PWM Controller|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MNBRAT|
|Description||BRAT 20 A with load or 30 A without load PWM charge controller|
|Long Description||Selectable Charging Modes – 20A charger with 10A load control – 30A charger no load control Bulk, Absorb, Float, Equalize – No relays, fans, external heat sink – 12V/24V flooded, GEL, AGM – NEMA 3R outdoor rated – 9 Lighting/Load Control Modes – USA Mfg|
|Max Power 12VDC||360.0|
|Max Power 24VDC||720.0|
|NEMA Rating||NEMA 3R|
|System Voltage||12 VDC or 24 VDC|
|Dimensions||8.0 × 8.0 × 4.0 in|