Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Magnum Energy Storage-ready Microinverters
- Brand: Magnum Energy
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
- Connects to two common 60-cell or 72-cell modules each and converts the output to 120/240 VAC current for grid-tie use.
- The inverter has the AC cabling built in so there is no separate trunk cable to buy or install.
- There are two sets of MC4 type connectors for the two solar modules. The output from each module is up to 250 Watts, so up to 310 Watt modules can be used with minimal limiting of the expected power.
- Each solar module input feeds a separate MPPT channel for optimum power production.
- Peak efficiency is 95.5% (Unofficial CEC rating is 95%). Rated at NEMA 6 and for -40F to 149F (-40C to 65C) temperatures.
Magnum Energy Microinverters
|Manufacturer Part Number||ME-MGT500|
|Minimum MPPT Range||22|