Fronius Primo 3.8kW Single-Phase Inverters
- Brand: Fronius USA
The Fronius Primo is a lightweight, transformerless, single-phase inverter that allows for fast installation and easy setup. The Primo utilizes the Fronius SnapINverter™ hinge mounting system, which allows for tool-free attachment and removal of the inverter from the wall mounting plate and integrated disconnect, making it practical for one person to install. The NEMA 4X enclosure allows installation in harsh environments. Dual MPPT circuits and wide voltage windows allow for flexible design on two exposures with different module-string lengths.
Larger Primo inverters have been introduced this year, in 10.0 kW, 11.4 kW, 12.5 kW, and 15.0 kW configurations. These inverters feature four DC inputs with integrated fuse holders for MPPT 1 and two DC inputs for MPPT 2, eliminating the need for third-party combiner boxes.
The built-in WiFi Fronius Datamanager 2.0 card enables Internet monitoring via the Fronius Solar.web portal on a computer or smartphone. The RS485 port can also be used when a WiFi network is not available All Primo Inverters are designed to work with the Fronius Rapid Shutdown Box for NEC 2014 690.12 compliance. Rapid shutdown is triggered whenever AC is not present, and the DC voltage and current between the array and the inverter is quickly discharged. One box is required per DC string.
These transformerless inverters work with an ungrounded PV array topology so the requirements of NEC apply; including the use of PV Wire for exposed array string wiring.Fronius Primo Single Phase Inverters 030-08514
- Internal Arc Fault Circuit Interrupter (AFCI) for added safety per NEC 2011
- Inverter sizes available from 3.8 kW to 15.0 kW
- Easy-to-mount SnapINverter concept and NEMA 4X enclosure
- Dual MPPT inputs
- WiFi, wired Ethernet, or Serial monitoring through preinstalled Datamanager 2.0 Card
- Monitoring included via Fronius Solar.Web Portal
- Operating temperatures of -40 °F to +140 °F
- 10-year warranty, extendable up to 20 years
- Listed to UL 1741-2010 and UL1699B-2013 for U.S.A. and Canada
|Dimensions||8.1 × 16.9 × 24.7 in|