Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Blue Sky Energy 30A PWM Panel-mount Charge Controller
- Brand: Blue Sky Energy
Product added! Browse Wishlist
The product is already in the wishlist! Browse Wishlist
- A panel-mount solar charge controller will charge a 12 VDC battery bank at up to 30 A from a 12 VDC (nominal) PV array, but cannot be used with 60-cell or 72-cell modules.
- It uses PWM charge voltage control (not MPPT) with a three-stage charge algorithm to charge flooded, gel, or AGM lead-acid batteries.
- All charge settings are user-adjustable.
- The built-in low-power LED digital display combines readability with very low power consumption, includes an automatic night-time dimming feature and may be turned off completely.
- Conformal-coated electronics, anodized faceplate and stainless-steel fasteners resist corrosion.
- Built-in protection for reverse polarity, battery/PV swap, transient voltage, over-current, and over-temperature helps prevent installation errors from damaging the unit.
- The operating temperature range is -40 °C to+45 °C.
Blue Sky Sun Charger PWM Charge Controller
|Series||Blue Sky Energy|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SC30|
|Dimensions||7.0 × 5.0 × 2.0 in|