Wholesale Polycrystalline Solar Panel?
Polycrystalline, or multi-crystalline, solar panels are a newer technology, and they are solar panels that are made of silicon. However, instead of using a single crystal of silicon, manufacturers melt many fragments of silicon together to form the wafers for the panel.
Because of the fact that there are many crystals in each cell, there is less freedom for the electrons to move. For this reason, polycrystalline solar panels have lower efficiency ratings than their monocrystalline counterparts. Another difference between polycrystalline solar panels and monocrystalline solar panels is that the former tends to have a blue hue instead of the black hue of the latter.
Advantages of Poly Solar Modules
Polycrystalline solar panels boast many advantages. Some of the most common advantages are as follows:
- The process used to make polycrystalline silicon is simpler and costs less. Because of this, polycrystalline solar panels are much more accessible to people since they are both widely available and affordable.
- The amount of waste silicon is less compared to monocrystalline. In other words, polycrystalline solar panels are the most environmentally friendly out of all the solar panel options.
- Polycrystalline solar panels tend to have slightly lower heat tolerance than monocrystalline solar panels. In other words, polycrystalline solar panels will tend to have a higher temperature that is co-efficient than solar modules that are made with monocrystalline cells. What this means is that as heat is increased, output for this type of cell will fall less.
- Polycrystalline solar panels are incredibly durable, so they can be used for many years.
- For a period of 25 years, people will be paying much less in terms of electricity bills if they’re using polycrystalline solar panels. As a result, people can save a lot of money using this particular technology.
- Polycrystalline panels are suitable for use in cool temperatures.
Major Manufacturers of Polycrystalline Solar Panels
As was mentioned earlier, polycrystalline solar panels are widely available everywhere. This is the particular type of solar panels that manufacturers produce a lot of, since its manufacturing process is relatively easier than the other kinds of solar panels. That said, there are five reputable manufacturers that produce and sell high-quality polycrystalline solar panels. These manufacturers are
Why Buy Wholesale Polycrystalline Modules from Us?
Our website lists all sorts of polycrystalline solar panels from established and well-respected manufacturers and brands all over the world. As a result, you can expect that the polycrystalline solar panels that we offer are of the best variety. They are characterized by numerous remarkable features, such as higher efficiency, sturdy construction, and longer lifespan. Therefore, all the polycrystalline solar panels that we offer will undoubtedly have the ability to fulfill all your solar power needs.
If you want to buy polycrystalline solar panels for PV systems at low wholesale prices, then go through our website to explore products with profitable deals. You can also choose to send in your query at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the fight against the climate crisis, Willie Jiang believes that content marketing can push the energy revolution along at a faster pace. Having helped countless brands grow their organic traffic by 10X and became the CMO of SolarFeeds.com, he is sharing his insights with the solar energy industry. If you want to publish your articles on SolarFeeds Magazine, click here.