What Is a Solar Inverter?
A solar inverter, also known as a PV inverter, is a type of electrical converter that converts the variable direct current (DC) output of a photovoltaic (PV) solar panel into a utility frequency alternating current (AC) that can be fed into a commercial electrical grid or used by a local, off-grid electrical network. Basically, a solar inverter is a critical balance of system (BOS)-component in a photovoltaic system, allowing the use of ordinary AC-powered equipment. For this reason, solar inverters have special functions adapted for used with photovoltaic arrays, including maximum power point tracking (MPPT) and anti-islanding protection.
What Are Some of the Necessary Accessories for Solar Inverters?
The solar inverter is a complex device, and so, it is made up of so many accessories. The following are some of the accessories that are must-haves for solar inverters.
- Battery Charger. A battery charger, also known as a recharger, is a device that is used to put energy into a secondary cell or rechargeable battery by forcing an electric current through it.
- Battery Isolator. A battery isolator is an electrical device that divides direct current (DC) into multiple branches and only allows current in one direction in each branch. The primary benefit of such an arrangement is the ability to simultaneously charge more than one battery from a single power source (e.g., an alternator) without connecting the battery terminals together in parallel.
- Solar Charge Controller. A solar charge controller, also known as a charge regulator or battery regulator, is a device that limits the rate at which electric current is added to or drawn from electric batteries.
- DC-to-DC Converter. A DC-to-DC converter is an electrical device that converts direct current (DC) of a voltage level from one source to a different voltage level at another source.
- Power Optimizer. A power optimizer is a DC-to-DC converter that increases energy output from PV systems by constantly tracking the maximum power point (MPPT) of each module individually.
- Power Inverter and Solar Deep-Cycle Batteries
- ANL Fuses and Fuse Holder Kits
- Power Inverter Battery Cables
- Power Inverter Remote Switches
- Transfer Switches. A transfer switch is essential when using a power inverter that is connected to an AC source so that the inverter is not “back-fed” when power is applied to the same line.
- Travel Plug Adapters
Why Buy Wholesale Accessories for PV System Inverters from Us?
Our website lists all sorts of accessories for PV system inverters from established and well-respected manufacturers and brands all over the world. As a result, you can expect that the inverter accessories that we offer are of the best variety. They are characterized by numerous remarkable features, such as higher efficiency, sturdy construction, and longer lifespan. In other words, all the inverter accessories that we offer will undoubtedly have the ability to fulfill all your solar power needs.
If you want to buy accessories for PV system inverters at low wholesale prices, then go through our website to explore products with profitable deals. You can also choose to send in your query at email@example.com.